Friday, July 11, 2008

The Trip Here

Okay so let me just mention that I'm here in Texas, but I'm going to rewind three days =]

Tuesday night was a bit exhausting. I don't think I have ever stayed up packing so late... ever. Towards the end of my packing I really lost all interest in the folding. Mel had given me some awesome presents including an awesome pair of pants ;) ...which I wore this morning. So instead of taking the presents out of the bag I just threw the bag in the suitcase, closed the bag and said, "I'm done." and plopped onto my bed. But of course, that wasn't the end of the night for me. I ran as fast as I could, more like flew down my stairs, into the living room, flew down another flight of stairs, and took my baby Leo out of his cage. Olga was on the computer and phone (she is an awesome multitasker =] ) so she didn't mind. I plopped him down on the bed and we cuddled. I explained to him where I was going and that I was going to miss him very very much. I gave him a super tight hug. Gave him a kiss. Stared at him for a bit and said "I love you Leo!" I know. I know. A little dramatic but that's me. I put him back in his cage. I then ran as fast as I could upstairs (I was racing against the clock so I could sleep for a little while) into my Mom's room.

"Okay mommy, goodnight"
"Goodnight? You still have to bring your suitcase downstairs"
"AHAHAHAHAHA. That's funny. No but seriously, goodnight"
"Yaya, go ask Melissa to help bring your suitcase downstairs"

I zombied my way up the stairs this time and Mel helped me bring the suitcase down.

"Okay goodnight again Mom!"
"Not yet. I need you to pack this for me"
"Mommmy I'm soooooo tired!!!! Seriously?"
"Yes."

Blah. Blah. Blah. Fast Forward. Fast Forward. Annnnddddd STOP!

Aright so I was so tired that I made myself hungry. I ate a yogurt and Mel and I had ice's. Or however you spell that. Once again I saw my LEO BEAR. I think he ate a spider... but hopefully it was just a peice of yarn...in the shape of a spider...yes. I gave Guita a big hug, and went to sleep. HOORAY.

I slept for only three hours, but that was enough for me. Now sleeping for so little time and then having to wake up is a little difficult but i have a theory. I've come to learn that if you don't want to get out of bed and know it's too early, don't think, just do. So Wednesday morning at 4:38 AM I jumped out of bed violently and very rough. But it worked because I had no thoughts about getting back into bed =] But ladies and gentlemen do not attempt this at home. The Yayster (me) has had many years of experience.

I said goodbye to my Helios. And he swam up to me. AWW I also explained to him where I was going. I told him to bark if anyone forgot to feed him. I know fish don't bark but you never know. I said "I LOVE YOU! Be home soon!"

We then left the house, after my Papa made sure we left the house on time, and enbarked on our journey...

No comments:

Favorite Spongebob Character?

follow the yello brick YaYsTeR

Rocco Taco Socrates

Rocco Taco Socrates
who's a sexy puppy? yeah thats right

About Me

Tall. Abnormally Hyper. Also knows as YO-YO.