Hey Hey. Haven’t blogged in forever, maybe I forgot how or just have been to busy. Anyways, here goes!
I cleaned my room, YAY! It took me about three days, no joke, but it looks like the room of a goddess. I mean it always was, it just looks more like it now ;] Strangely enough I actually had a lot of fun cleaning it. Maybe it’s because everyone had been literally begging me to clean it, so now I’m just so flipping happy that its clean. I’m going to keep it that way. I promise. This time around, High School is going to be different. I promise to be more efficient. I promise to go to bed early. I promise to stop procrastinating. And I promise to keep my room clean. Now let’s just see if I can keep these promises.
I have about 50,000 loads of laundry to do. Last night I stayed up pretty late making a list of what I’m bringing to Texas. I’m only bringing practical clothes. I need a bathing suit, obviously. I need a lot of tank tops and shorts, it’s about 100 something degrees there probably. Church/Summer dresses. Sandals. Sunglasses. Sneakers. I need clothes prepared to run through the streets of Dallas with Dash (my cousin’s overly hyper dog). I need exploring clothes, last year Roy and I enjoyed taking the bikes and exploring what seemed to be haunted houses. I need snow cone, biking clothes. Who says biking alongside a Texas Highway with a snow cone in hand can’t get messy? =] I need comfy, fort building clothes. Building forts has kind of been me and Roy's thing since we can remember. I need sports clothes. Having two 15 and 19 year old boy cousins can get pretty rough. I need clothes that can endure football, lacrosse, running around their property and possibly getting thrown into a pool, and basketball. But more importantly I need clothes that I’m going to be comfortable in. I need my I-pod, most definitely. My camera, obviously. My phone, um hello… I need my shampoo’s, my hair shtuff, sun tan lotion (lots of it). And whatever else that seems of importance for staying there for two weeks.
I’m going to finish packing today, hopefully. I’M GOING TO TEXAS! YAY!
3 comments:
Hi Y'all!
Have fun in Texas!
Good luck packing, just bring comfy, practical clothing and have fun - be safe!
Send my love to all!
So glad you cleaned your room, finally :)
Hey Tiny, have a good time in Texas. maybe next time you and Melissa go, I'll tag along and show you where I grew up in Houston !!
Hey Yaya: Sounds awesome!! I'm so happy that your room is clean, and I know you're going to love being in it that much more. Also, great about those goals you're setting for yourself. You'll make it happen =)
I'm going to miss you so so so so much while you're in Texas. Have a great time!! Have an extra snow cone for me!!
Post a Comment