Halfway on the car ride to JFK Airport Mel and I realized that the back windows had childlock on them. We felt trapped so we asked my dad to open the window. Then we didn't want the windows open because the wind was blowing in our faces so we asked my dad to close the windows. We reached the airport and missed our terminal entrance. Great. We went in a giant loop and upon reaching the terminal 8 entrance we all started screaming, "THERE IT IS. THERE IT IS. NO! TO YOUR RIGHT. YES. WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"
We checked in. Gave hugs and kissed to Mel and Papa. Waved to them about 10,000 times once we were threw security, we always do that =] It took us about 15-20 minutes to reach our gates, no joke. I stopped by one of those stores to stock up on gum, food, and water for the flight. Then as we were approaching our gate we heard on the loud speaker. "Blah Blah Blah Ms. Soraya Navia, party of two, please report to the gate." To which I responded "MOM RUN!" We reached the gate and my mom asked the lady, "Is there time to use the bathroom?" The lady said "SURE go ahead you have 5 minutes." "Mom they just made us run here and we have 5 minutes geez. Half the people aren't even on the plane yet."
Our plane flight was awesomely awesome. The pilot came on the speaker system and told us how perfect a day it was to fly and that it was going to be a very smooth flight. YAY. It was a very smooth flight so of course I was super happy. The landing was awesome too. OUr flight was actually SO AMAZING. that we landed like 10 minutes earlier that planned.
We went to get our bags. My aunt wasn't yet there to pick us up there. So, MACHO Yaya picked up our bags. I was really amazed at my own strength. But I got the job done. Then Ximena picked us up and YAY WE'RE IN TEXAS!!!!!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Favorite Spongebob Character?
follow the yello brick YaYsTeR
Rocco Taco Socrates
who's a sexy puppy? yeah thats right
About Me
- The YaYsTeR
- Tall. Abnormally Hyper. Also knows as YO-YO.
No comments:
Post a Comment